Project Info – Academy Creek Ras Replacement
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: Academy Creek Water Pollution Control Plant on 2909 Newcastle Street.
- Total Budget: $1.5M
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of replacing existing return activated sludge (RAS) pumps, piping, and electrical with chopper-style pumps due to the existing equipment systems reaching the end of their service life and needing to be replaced.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to replace aging equipment to maintain a high level of service and reliability at the wastewater treatment plant.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact Andrew Burroughs, P.E., Executive Director by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org