(912) 261-7100    |   Contact Us

Pool Fill Adjustment Request

Please fill in the form below. Along with this form, you are required to attach your receipts and/or a letter from the company or person(s) who installed the pool or made the repairs. If you completed the installation or made the repairs yourself and no receipt is available, then you are required to provide a statement specifying what, when and where repairs were made. It is important that you send or fax this form along with your repair receipt(s).

You may also download and complete our pool fill adjustment packet instead.

    Dimensions of the pool -

    Stay in the know.

    Sign up to receive updates on boil water advisories, bid opportunities, billing notifications, and more. 


    Brunswick - Glynn Joint Water & Sewer Commission - 1703 Gloucester Street Brunswick, GA 31520 - 912-261-7100