Project Info – Systemwide – Water Production SCADA
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: Systemwide upgrade for North Mainland, South Mainland, and Saint Simons Island District
- Total Budget: $750k
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of converting the existing Water Production Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) to the new VTSCADA system. The existing control system receives input from several controls and instruments, many of which are reaching the end of their useful lives and needs to be upgraded or replaced.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project, outdated equipment in remote locations where human monitoring or operation would be highly inefficient.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact David Grantham, SCADA System Administrator by email here: email@example.com