Project Info – North Mainland – Canal Road Water Production Facility
Written by Byron Bennett on . Posted in Current Project Updates.
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: North Mainland District Canal Road Well Site at104 Canal Road
- Total Budget: $TBD
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: Summer 2023
- Details: The project consists of the conversion of an existing fire well to a Water Production Facility on Canal Road in the North Mainland District.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to meet supply-demand and capacity, water storage capacity, and increased fire flow capacity into the region.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering by email here: email@example.com
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):