Project Info – North Mainland – North Mainland Water Loops
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: North Mainland District Water Loops installation along Hautala, Bailey Road, Old Jesup Road, and Golden Isles Parkway.
- Total Budget: $2.M
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: Summer 2023
- Details: The project consists of water loop installations along Hautala, Bailey Road, Old Jesup Road, and Golden Isles Parkway in the North Mainland District via open-cut and trenchless methods.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to eliminate dead ends where water can become stagnant from lack of use, and improve water quality, and fire protection for JWSC customers.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):
2023 NOVEMBER NORTH MAINLAND WATER LOOPS