Project Info – South Mainland – City of Brunswick – Pump Station 3101, 4001, and 4002 Upgrade
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: PS3101 on 293 South Port Parkway, South Mainland PS4001 on 301 3rd Avenue, the City of Brunswick PS4002 on 1309 Reynold Street, City of Brunswick.
- Total Budget: $TBD
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of the repair of the station roofs, and painting, along with pump and piping modifications. Detailed station work includes the magnetic flow meter installation, odor control unit, replacing outdated electrical and SCADA equipment, and building repairs with site improvements.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to address the aging infrastructure, increase capacity to serve the area, and ensure reliable operation of these critical wastewater facilities.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org