Project Info – Systemwide – Annual Galvanized Replacement Program
- Project Number: #2021
- District and General Location: Various locations in North mainland, South Mainland, and Saint Simons Island District
- Total Budget: $250k
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of an annual allotment to remove galvanized lines that have corroded from the inside out, causing pinhole leaks, rusty color water, and fluctuation in water temperature and pressure.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to improve water quality and system reliability, increase water pressure in some areas, and maintain adequate flow throughout the system.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact Superintendent, by email here: email@example.com