Project Info – Mainland – SPLOST 2016 Forcemain Reroute
- Project Number: #702
- District and General Location: North Mainland District along Harry Driggers Blvd, Canal Road, and Ogden Road
- Total Budget: $4.7
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: Summer 2022
- Details: The project consists of nearly 20,000 linear feet of 12- to 20-inch forcemain and 2,500 linear feet of 12 to 14-inch watermain will be installed via an open cut or trenchless directional drill method.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project will reduce maintenance calls and disruptions. The reroute will also be shorter in length than the current alignment, which will result in energy savings and wear on existing pump station equipment.
- Have More Questions? Please contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering – firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):