Project Info – North Mainland – Pump Station 4105 Forcemain Reroute
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: Located in the North Mainland District along Cate Road and Crispen Boulevard toward Highway 341.
- Total Budget: $1.25M
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of installing a new forcemain from Pump Station 4105 to Highway 341
- Purpose: The purpose of the project will reduce maintenance calls and disruptions. The reroute will also be shorter in length than the current alignment, which will result in energy savings and wear on existing pump station equipment.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):