- Project Number: #2001
- District and General Location: North Mainland District Pump Station 4036 Gravity Basin
- Total Budget: $1M
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: Summer 2022
- Details: Project consist of Cleaning, Closed-circuit television, and Cure-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) rehabilitation of sewer mainline in the North Mainland District Pump Station 4036 Gravity Basin ranging from 15-inch to 30-inch in diameter.
- Purpose: The purpose of the CIPP process is to reduce, and ideal eliminate, cracks, and holes that would otherwise allow rainwater and roots to enter the sewer pipe and cause operational problems such as stoppages and overflows.
- Have More Questions? Please contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering email@example.com
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):