Project Info – Mainland Brunswick – Canal Rd Glynco Watermain Loop
- Project Number: #704
- District and General Location: North Mainland Brunswick service area between Brunswick Airport and FLETC
- Total Budget: $1.2M
- Anticipated Construction Start Date: Spring 2021
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: Summer 2022
- Details: The project consists of nearly 9,000 linear feet of 12-inch watermain that will be installed via an open cut or trenchless directional drill method pending existing site conditions and constraints such as entranceways.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to eliminate dead ends where water can become stagnant from lack of use, improve water quality, and fire protection for JWSC customers.
- Have More Questions? Please contact Derrick Simmons, Water Distribution Superintendent, by email here: email@example.com
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):