Project Info – City Brunswick – Brunswick Villa Area Sewer Extension
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: The City of Brunswick District in the Brunswick Villa Area Neighborhood
- Total Budget: $2.75M
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of extending the sewer to the Brunswick Area Neighborhood where public sewer maintained by the JWSC is not available. These areas may be undeveloped properties, but most often consists of existing residences or even entire subdivisions that rely on individual septic tanks for on-site wastewater management.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to replace aging septic systems and protect water quality, public health, and the environment.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org