Project Info – SSI – Wesley Oak Circle Watermain Improvements
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: Saint Simons Island District in the Westley Oak Neighborhood Subdivision
- Total Budget: $450K
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of replacing the 2-inch galvanized watermain loop with 6-inch and 8-inch sections.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to prioritize pipe repairs, rehabilitation, and replacements based on a risk-based, asset management strategy balancing the probability of a pipe failure versus the consequence of a failure to the service area (i.e., size of community impact). Those areas with the greatest need where repairs would have the greatest impact are where JWSC focuses the efforts.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact Derrick Simmons, Water Distribution Superintendent