Project Info – JWSC Facilities Improvements
Written by Byron Bennett on . Posted in Current Project Updates.
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: Various locations in North mainland, South Mainland, and Saint Simons Island District
- Total Budget: $450k
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of Administration building site improvements, painting, HVAC, Academy, and Harrington Warehouse Improvements as a part of the JWSC maintenance and monitoring program.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to maximize the life of the existing assets and to efficiently manage inventories while maintaining readily accessible spare parts.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact Pamela Crosby, Director of Procurementpcrosby@bgjwsc.org
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):