Project Info – SSI – Ocean Boulevard Water Improvements
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: Saint Simons Island District along Ocean Boulevard
- Total Budget: $1.75M
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of replacing the existing watermain from East Beach to the Village on Saint Simons Island.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to prioritize pipe repairs, rehabilitation, and replacements based on a risk-based, asset management strategy balancing the probability of a pipe failure versus the consequence of a failure to the service area (i.e., size of community impact). Those areas with the greatest need where repairs would have the greatest impact are where JWSC focuses the efforts.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering by email here: email@example.com