Project Info – Saint Simons Island – Dunbar Creek Water Pollution Control Facility
- Project Number: #2106
- District and General Location: Dunbar Creek Water Pollution Control Plant on 602 Palmetto Street.
- Total Budget: $5.7M
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project has a variety of system improvement projects related to the rehabilitation or replacement of unit processes and facilities at the plant to ensure continuous and reliable operations.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to more effectively treat current flows and treat the estimated future flows, ensure long-term functionality, and Federal and State permit compliance.
- Have More Questions? Please contact Andrew Burroughs, P.E., Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):