Special Called Workshop & Commissioners’ Retreat – Wednesday, January 20, 2021
For your consideration, please read the minutes from the Special Called Workshop & Commissioners’ Retreat held on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. in the conference room at the offices of Hall Booth Smith P.C. at 3528 Darien Highway.
To read the minutes, please open or download the pdf from the link above, or you may see more below.
Brunswick-Glynn County Joint Water and Sewer Commission
1703 Gloucester Street, Brunswick, GA 31520
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 1:00 PM
COMMISSIONERS’ RETREAT WORKSHOP MINUTES
Ben Turnipseed, Chairman
Bob Duncan, Vice-Chairman
Chuck Cook, Commissioner
Tripp Stephens, Commissioner
Wayne Neal, Commissioner
Cornell L. Harvey, Commissioner
Andrew Burroughs, Executive Director
Charlie Dorminy, Legal Counsel
Chad Strickland, Commissioner
Conference Room – Office of Hall Booth Smith P.C.
3528 Darien Hwy., Suite #300, Brunswick, GA 31525
Chairman Turnipseed called the workshop to order at 1:00 PM.
Chairman Turnipseed provided the invocation.
- System Report card
- Review and comment
- Ways to improve
- Commissioners visions for this year:
- Continue customer service improvements
- Encourage growth and incentives for accessing systems
- Easier access to gravity system
- Future use for CVS building
- Smell at Frederica/Sea Island Road
- Permitting needs to be streamlined
- Customer service
- Future Commissioner selection
- Website revision
- Name change
- Fill necessary positions
- Accountability for goals
- Ancillary services
- New well on North end of county
- Timely completing projects
- SPLOST projects
- Capital Projects Plan 2021
- Rate Resolution
There being no further discussion the meeting was adjourned at 4:00 PM.