Project Info – SSI – Pump Station 2033 and 2034 Rehab
Written by Byron Bennett on . Posted in Current Project Updates.
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: PS 2033 on 2913 Lawrence Road, Saint Simons Island PS 2034 on 130 Rice Mill Road, Saint Simons Island
- Total Budget: $1.4M
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of the rehabilitation of Pump Station 2033 and 2034 due to the existing condition North end of Saint Simons Island.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to ensure continuous delivery of wastewater to the Dunbar Treatment Plant. Improvements include replacing pumps, equipment, electrical, and control systems.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Active Construction Project Photo Report(s):