Project Info – South Mainland – Pump Station 3114 Forcemain Reroute
- Project Number:
- District and General Location: South Mainland District along South Port Parkway to the South Port Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Total Budget: $400k
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of separate forcemain and reroutes to the head of the plant.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project will reduce maintenance calls and disruptions. The reroute will also be shorter in length than the current alignment, which will result in energy savings and wear on existing pump station equipment.
- Have More Questions? Please Contact W. Todd Kline, P.E., Director of Engineering by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org