Project Info – Pump Station 2002 Forcemain Replacement
- Project Number: #2014
- District and General Location: Saint Simons Island District along Arnold Road
- Total Budget: $TBD
- Anticipated Construction Completion Date: TBD
- Details: The project consists of 12-inch forcemain rehabilitation along Arnold Road in the Saint Simons Island District.
- Purpose: The purpose of the project is to prioritize pipe repairs, rehabilitation, and replacements based on a risk-based, asset management strategy balancing the probability of a pipe failure versus the consequence of a failure to the service area (i.e., size of community impact). Those areas with the greatest need where repairs would have the greatest impact are where JWSC focuses our efforts
- Have More Questions? Please Contact Andrew Burroughs, P.E., Executive Director, by email here: email@example.com