Administrative Offices Closed from April 6 until Shelter-In-Place Lifted
In order to comply with Governor Kemp’s shelter-in-place order as an effort to combat the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and to protect the health of our residents and our staff, the BGJWSC will close the administrative headquarters building at 1703 Gloucester Street in Brunswick on Monday, April 6, 2020 until the shelter-in-place has been lifted.
Though the offices will be closed to the public, staff members are working in the office, in the field and remotely as needed to enable routine services, such as system maintenance, meter reading, billing and payment processing, to continue on schedule. Other services, such as new connection installation and inspections, will be available by appointment.
Staff will continue to be available to respond to all after-hours trouble calls as well by calling 912.634.0258.
Temporary Staff Directory
As changes to our work status warrant, specific instructions will be posted below and updated as needed to help facilitate transactions and to prevent any interruption of services provided by the BGJWSC. Expect some limitations and delays but know that we are here to serve.
|Capital Improvement (“tap”) Connection Fees1||Tiffany Tiner||Service Review Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||912-261-7139|
|Sewer/Water Availability||Harry Patel||Assistant Engineeremail@example.com||912-261-7125|
|Plan Review Status2||Annette Cornely||Administrative Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||912-261-7126|
|Capital Project Status||Jason Vo||Project Manageremail@example.com||912-324-9905|
- Capital Improvement (“tap”) Connection Fees:
- If handling via email complete the Capital Improvement Fee Estimate form and return to Tiffany Tiner for a detailed Estimate and Service Application
- Payments can be made online via JWSC CITIZEN portal once the Service Application is returned. Allow up to 2 business days for the new Account # and instructions for making payment and scheduling meter drop
- If paying by check, mail along with the Service Application to Brunswick Glynn Joint Water & Sewer Commission, 1703 Gloucester Street, Brunswick GA 31520. Once received, allow up to 2 business days for confirmation and instructions on meter drop
- Plan Reviews: For plans submitted electronically to Glynn County or the City of Brunswick, there should be no change in receiving JWSC plan review results/comments, which is 10 business days for a 1st review and 5 business days for subsequent reviews. Plans in PDF format are highly recommended for minimizing delays.