The BGJWSC is looking for talented, energetic and committed employees. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for training and career development. The BGJWSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively promotes a diverse and drug-free workplace.
- New Employment Opportunity – Accounts Payable Coordinator
- New Employment Opportunity – Administrative Coordinator for Wastewater Treatment
- New Employment Opportunity – Deputy Executive Director
- New Employment Opportunity – Wastewater Maintenance Mechanic
- New Employment Opportunity – Manhole Rehab Technician
- New Employment Opportunity – Water Treatment Plant Operator III
- New Employment Opportunity – Backflow Inspector
- New Employment Opportunity – Backflow Compliance Coordinator
- New Employment Opportunity – Utility Service Worker I
- New Employment Opportunity – Equipment Operator
To apply for a position, please print and complete the following forms:
Employment applications are accepted for current openings only. Please mail your completed forms to:
Employment Opportunities: Website Referral
700 Gloucester Street, Suite 302
Brunswick, GA 31520
Or, fax your completed forms to 912.265.8501
Background Checks – An applicant offered a position with the BGJWSC is required pass a Motor Vehicle Report, Criminal History, Pre-employment Drug Screen and a Pre-employment Physical prior to appointment. Some positions may require a Credit History Report.
Human Resources Standards of Practice (Employee Handbook)
JWSC Human Resources SOP Last Amended 3-5-15
Please subscribe to our website to receive notifications in your email inbox when new employment opportunities have been posted. Once registered, select Employment Opportunities Open on the Subscribed Categories section of the Your Subscriptions page under the Subscribe2 tab of your profile.