The BGJWSC is looking for talented, energetic and committed employees. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for training and career development. The BGJWSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively promotes a diverse and drug-free workplace.
You may find it helpful to view presentations from various members of our staff given to members of the Commission during our 2017 Orientation.
Key Staff Contacts
Main Office – 912.265.8500 – email@example.com – 1703 Gloucester St., Brunswick, GA 31520
HR Coordinator – 912.265.8500 – Cindy Barnhart – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Employee Issues, Grievances, Employee Handbook, Evaluations and Unemployment
Payroll Manager – 912.265.8500 – Rhodora Tuten – email@example.com
– Deductions, Pay Discrepancies, Garnishments
Benefits Manager – 912.265.8500 – Daphne Gable – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Insurance Questions (Life, Health, Disability)
Pension Plan Manager – 912.265.8500 – Kelly Vest – email@example.com
– Retirement Plans
Risk Management Officer and Safety Coordinator – 912.265.8500 – Jeffrey Singletary – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Risk Management, Worker’s Comp and Safety Training
- New Employment Opportunity – Call Center Representative I (Full-time, Temporary)
- New Employment Opportunity – Collection Systems Analyst
- New Employment Opportunity – Wastewater Maintenance Mechanic
- New Employment Opportunity – Utility Crew Member I
- New Employment Opportunity – Pumping Systems Technician
- New Employment Opportunity – Lift Station Supervisor
- New Employment Opportunity – Water Treatment Plant Operator
- New Employment Opportunity – Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator III
- New Employment Opportunity – Water Distribution Crew Leader
- New Employment Opportunity – Equipment Operator
To apply for a position, please print and complete the following forms:
Employment applications are accepted for current openings only. Please mail your completed forms to:
Employment Opportunities: Website Referral
700 Gloucester Street, Suite 302
Brunswick, GA 31520
Or, fax your completed forms to 912.265.8501
Background Checks – An applicant offered a position with the BGJWSC is required pass a Motor Vehicle Report, Criminal History, Pre-employment Drug Screen and a Pre-employment Physical prior to appointment. Some positions may require a Credit History Report.
Human Resources Standards of Practice (Employee Handbook)
Please subscribe to our website to receive notifications in your email inbox when new employment opportunities have been posted. Once registered, select Employment Opportunities Open on the Subscribed Categories section of the Your Subscriptions page under the Subscribe2 tab of your profile.