First Quarter Open Customer Relationship Town Hall Meetings
The BGJWSC would like to invite you to participate in the first of our quarterly town hall meetings next week. These meetings are specifically dedicated to:
- Give you an opportunity to meet our leadership team of commissioners and staff members
- Hear a message from our Chairman, Don Elliott
- Get the latest news from our Executive Director, Jimmy Junkin
- Have an open floor to discuss any concerns, issues or needs
- Sort out chatter you’ve been hearing in the community
- And, most importantly, be assured that your voice is being heard
That’s it! We have no formal agenda, no voting will occur, no decisions will be made by the board but the subjects that you discuss will help us determine how our priorities line up with your priorities.
Meeting Times and Locations
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 – 6 pm at Howard Coffin Park Recreation Center
Thursday, February 23, 2017 – 6 pm at the St. Simons Island Casino, Room 108
Not Able to Attend?
For those that are unable to attend, the meeting will be recorded and made available for playback. Feel free to email me your questions for the commissioners and staff, I’ll personally ask them for you at the meeting.
Thanks in advance for your time and attendance.
Public Information Officer