Request Pool Fill Adjustment

If you have filled your pool and incurred charges towards the sewer portion of your bill, please fill out the following form to be reviewed for an adjustment.  You may mail the Pool Fill Adjustment form to:

Brunswick-Glynn County
Joint Water & Sewer Commission
Attention: Adjustment Review
1703 Gloucester Street
Brunswick, GA 31520

Or you may fax it to: 912-261-7179

Or email it as a scanned attachment to:

Pool Adjustment Form